Follow Geoff on Twitter

Thursday 19 February 2009

From: Steve Mason (steve.mason@shaftcapital.co.uk)
Sent: 18 February 2009 10:48
To: ITStaff
CC: Tony Marsh (tony.marsh@shaftcapital.co.uk); Eidur Helgusson (eidur@shaftcapital.co.uk);


Right, I obviously got first dibs on Cleese's shit, so this is what's left. If no one wants it, I'll put it in a box, we can all wank on it, and I'll send it to the jail anonymously so he gets put in isolation.
 
 

And I think I speak for the whole of IT Management, Co-Ordination and Implementation when I thank Eidur for his contribution to Shaft. Moving forward, I would also like to welcome Tony Marsh to the 'Shafters', and extend our capacity towards him, moving forward.

Steve Mason

Head of IT Management, Co-Ordination and Implementation

Shaft Capital