Follow Geoff on Twitter

Tuesday 27 January 2009

Ian, Geoff here. Are you attracted to me? Do you love me? Do you want to bend me over and fuck me like a bitch? Because that's what you're doing right now sending me this car crash of a report two days before the directors make their announcement to the shareholders. If you need me to send George Jones over there to hold your hand while you piss you should have said you dickslap. For a start you can scale back the pay-per-click on Google, that misshapen cleft licker Sally Norris tells me they've got someone over at Venture Prospect specifically employed to sit there all day playing with his balls and clicking on our fucking ads. The cunt's costing us €250 a day and that doesn't look pretty in sterling any more. Paul's looking quite the nobhead now for insisting we move online marketing to Frankfurt. Drinks on Friday?

Sent from my BlackBerry Wireless Handheld