Follow Geoff on Twitter

Tuesday 2 August 2011

Ian, Geoff here. I do remember him, Marko I think his name was, looks a bit like a giant plastic mannequin of Ross Kemp that’s melted? That night was both the first and last time I ever saw a man drink 24 cans of Red Bull and then punch himself in the head hard enough to put himself in a coma for three weeks. Top lad. I’ve just spoken to John Holt, apparently the rozzers found a collection of smut on Cleese’s computer that would make Gary Glitter blush. I’m not sure the Lunsbury is safe, apparently that Polish girl on reception got arrested this morning, you know the one you knocked up? She was there that day when I snorted a shot of Bailey’s and started giving out Andy Coulson’s mobile number at the bar, I think they might be trying to put something else together to pin on me. I’m going to get in touch with your namesake and see if I can sort out an exit strategy, I’ll be in touch. Oh, and it sounds like MDMA you bought. Enjoy your flight.

Sent from my BlackBerry Wireless Handheld