Follow Geoff on Twitter

Tuesday 2 August 2011

From: Iain Shaft (iain@shaftfutures.ky)
To: Geoff Hunt (geoffhunt56@aol.com)

Geoff! Great news, we were getting ready to sell your shares off to the Chinese. So glad I don’t have to now, I know it’s old fashioned but I just don’t trust foreigners with money. Can’t wait to get down to business and start working with you, but more to the point I can’t wait to get involved in a bit of that famous banter. Dad used to tell me what you guys got up to after work when I was a kid, it was kind of his version of a bed time story. Such an inspiration, I wouldn’t be where I am today without it. Danny will pick you up from the airport, you’ll love him, cut from the same cloth as you guys. He just got back from doing a deal in Rio, apparently he went skinny dipping on Copacabana Beach at 4 in the morning, got arrested for taking a shit in a bin. Classic.

See you soon,

Iain

Iain Shaft
Shaft Futures