Follow Geoff on Twitter

Tuesday 3 March 2009

Ian, Geoff here. It's cocks on blocks time mate, Marsh has just announced a salary freeze from senior management downwards. This is apparently to "allow us to continue delivering the same excellent levels of service to our customers". What it will actually allow us to do is keep our 150% bonus for the year, so I may have to grudgingly admit there is possibly 0.1% of Tony Marsh that isn't absolute cunt. Well, when I say us, I mean senior management upwards. Your bonus is going to the cleaners, turns out we haven't paid them for six months. I think that must be why there hasn't been any bog roll since November. I don't know about you but those share certificates are really starting to chafe my ring. Anyway, just wanted to give you a heads up before you go and buy another pair of shoes for that facially paralympian wife of yours. To be honest you're one of the lucky ones, the boys in Bristol are already on two day weeks and their share options are worth less than a scab on my balls.

Sent from my BlackBerry Wireless Handheld